How to Care for your Mink Lashes
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR MINK LASHES
When it comes to durability and topnotch quality, mink lashes are arguably the best and can be reused for up to 20 times. Ensuring that you enjoy your use of your mink lashes to the highest possible maximum requires that you follow some procedures. Here are some ways that you can care for your mink lashes –
- Be very gentle when taking your lashes off.
- Once you have taken off your mink lashes, make use of a tweezer or your fingers to take out the excess glue in a gentle manner. Begin by working from the outer corners, peeling off glue residue and progress to the inner corner. Avoid tugging at the hair and seeing the mink lashes in the same way that you see your natural lashes will help you to be more, gentle. Avoid tugging at the lash band too. Once done, keep your lashes in a case or lash box. Ensure that the box is clean and very safe.
- Never use mascara as it can cause damage to the mink. If you have to use mascara, apply very little to your lashes and then place on your own mink lashes.
- Avoid soaking your mink lashes in water. Keep them away from liquids of any kind to preserve its shape and its curl. From time to time, however, you could do a quick rinse and allow them to get dried.
- Try not to make use of chemicals that are harsh. Keep them away from oil-based solutions too. If you want to be able to reuse your lash, then, adhere to this strictly. The reason is that when you make use of oil-based solutions, you end up repelling the glue of the eyelash from getting stuck to your own lash band when you want to reapply them. Then again, you could end up altering how your mink lashes look because you will be causing damage to the construction which will eventually cause them to become weak.
Shop Jackie M Cooper prides itself in offering premium quality lashes. You’ll never find inferior mink lashes in our collection as all have been tested to ensure their quality and durability. All our lashes are thoroughly examined by expert cosmetologists and are certified to serve you for long. Check out our collection to find the most amazing mink lashes.